Monday, June 18, 2007

Softball potpourri - by Coach

Hi guys!!

Well, we had a great time last night at the Softball Kickoff party. Special thanks to Naveen and P-diddy for hosting!!! A great time was had by all. Also...thanks to all who brought food. I don't remember what you all brought, so I'll refrain from mentioning names!!


Softball Quiz

We had a quiz set up and I only got three back!! I know you were all craving to take this, so I've attached it to the email. In order to play on Friday, you have to score 15 points or better. Please send back to me by Wednesday EOD.

Schedule of games

Please let me know your availability for the games scheduled this season. We have games every Friday except on 7/13. We also have two games on 8/3. Please note that on 6/29, we will have some difficulty fielding a full team. Right now, we have only 4 girls (Anjali, Leena, Sapna, and Karen). Please let me know if that is incorrect.

Fees

Please remember to drop me a payment at your convenience. Jerseys should be arriving this week, and I'll bring to practice on Wednesday (or Friday).


8:10 PM - Game this Friday!!!

Showtime is 8:10 PM at Calabazas Park this Friday!! Let's plan on meeting at 7:30 so we can warm up and get ready. If you haven't updated the google spreadsheet with your availability, please let me know and I will jot down. A couple things that might help to get ready:

1. If you have a medicine kit, please bring. I will pack up my stuff, but might not be enough.
2. Please bring the following: cleats, gloves, baseball cap, extra layer positive attitude and the will to win!!!
3. Please be tolerant and patient.....with ME!!! I usually tend to morph into Lieutenant Chethan around gametime. I promised Sri that would be better this year, but just a warning that it could take some time.


.....4 more days...........Go Nationals!!!

No comments: